It’s the 2nd boss in the Karazhan 10man raid. It needs around 20 minutes to get to him since you kill Attumen the Huntsman.
- Basic Melee: 1600–2500 on plate.
- Immune to Taunt and Bleed effects.
- Vanish: Vanishes without dropping aggro.
- Garrote: A physical DoT applied to a random player character after Vanish. Deals 1000 damage every three seconds for five minutes (100,000 total damage).
- Blind: A poison-based disorient effect that lands on Moroes’ closest non-tank target.
- Gouge: A physical stun on Moroes’ current target. Breaks on damage. Moroes attacks the target with the second-highest threat while his primary target is stunned.
- Enrage: At 30% health, Moroes Enrages, increasing his damage.
- Berserk: After a certain amount of time Moroes frenzies and throws daggers at random raid members.
You need 2 tanks for the fight, 3 healers and 5 dps classes. In order to have an easy kill, it’s better to have one holy priest & one shadow priest to shackle 2 of the adds. A hunter and a rogue are usefull too, cause they can kite easily with freezing/frost traps & crippling poison. Bellow you’ll find the adds that Moroes can have on his room, depending on your setup, you’ll choose which will trap/shackle/turn undead/slow.
name: Baron Rafe Dreuger
class: Retribution Paladin
abilities: dispells shackle, casts blessings
name: Baroness Dorothea Milstipe
class: Shadow Priest
abilities: mana burn
name: Lady Catriona Von’Indi
class: Holy Priest
abilities: heals and dispells shackle
name: Lady Keira Berrybuck
class: Holy Paladin
abilities: Holy Light, dispells shackles, casts blessings
name: Lord Crispin Ference
class: Protection Warrior
name: Lord Robin Daris
class: Arms Warrior
abilities: mortal strike, melee ae
The main tank pulls Moroes to one side of the room, the offtank hits one add for a few seconds and then keeps building aggro on Moroes in order to be 2nd in the threat list. Depending on your 10 man raid setup, you choose either to kill all adds first and then moroes or to kill 2-3 adds, keeping the last one(s) under control.
Belt of Gale Force
Boots of Valiance
Brooch of Unquenchable Fury
Crimson Girdle of the Indomitable
Moroes’ Lucky Pocket Watch
Idol of the Avian Heart
Royal Cloak of Arathi Kings
Shadow-Cloak of Dalaran
Signet of Unshakable Faith
Formula: Enchant Weapon - Mongoose
Badge of Justice x2
Tags: 10man raid, Badge of Justice, Karazhan, moroes
Filed under: Karazhan on February 19th, 2008